Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm leaving for home on Saturday, so tomorrow is my last real day in Victoria. I'm going to miss this house, and this room, and my roommates, and my friends, and this city. I'm not particularly excited to be heading back up island... to be frank. Though I won't be missing school (I think I'm tired of education in classrooms). When I get home I'm going to paint my room. I painted it a couple years ago - bright blue and purple - I think when I get home, I'm going to paint the walls green. I love change. I crave it. Which is why even though I'm not excited to be moving home, I'm stoked to be moving. I had so much fun taking things apart in my room today, taking everything off the walls...because I know I get to have the fun of putting everything back up again when I get home (after the paint job!). Green is a good colour.

No comments: