Thursday, April 12, 2007

once again proving i have no life

Sometimes even I think I watch too much TV. But for those people who don't think that quite yet, I'm here to prove you wrong by listing every single show I watch on even a semi-regular basis (not just flipping channels from time to time, mind you, but actually downloading and watching):
So here goes, in no particular order...

1. house
2. heroes
3. battlestar galactica
4. 10 items or less
5. buffy the vampire slayer
6. angel
7. studio 60 on the sunset strip
8. dexter
9. veronica mars
10. smallville
11. grey's anatomy
12. gilmore girls
13. america's next top model
14. the office (us)
15. robin hood (on the BBC)
16. the riches
17. bones
18. psych
19. the O.C.
20. Andy Barker, PI
21. arrested development
22. how i met your mother
23. Doctor Who
24. Weeds
25. Dead Like Me

I've also started watching 24, but I'm only two episodes in so I don't think it counts. Mind you, I've only seen a few episodes of 10 items or less, but that's only cause I can't find them, not because I haven't tried. It's a new series that I would recommend checking out if you like arrested development or the office. It runs along those same lines... Also, Andy Barker, PI is Andy Richter's new show which also stars Tony Hale, so.... yeah... a.d. fans once again, rejoice...or whatever.

No comments: