Friday, February 03, 2006

damn you mayor mccheese

Rats... I've been discovered. I was actually hoping that wouldn't happen. Damn you Eric, your ratings have dropped in the polls. The general consensus is that you should really take that link down. I don't want publicity, and you know, Theory of People DOES have a large readership, at least according to Miker.

As for the subject of boys... I think I'm through with them... New rant!! ohhh baby oh baby, i bet that's what my readers (all two of them) were dying for! Except I've got a Cranium party to attend. Finish this later (I'm discovering a trend here)

3 comments:

Eric said...

i didnt remove the link but i did hide it some where in the depths of the theory honeycombs.

miker said...

haha, nice.

and I'VE never said we have a lot of fans. when talking about Theory fans i'm generally referring to one person.

me.

meghan said...

lies. don't deny it.