Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Playlist for the day: (because as I've said, I enjoy lists)

1. They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back from the Dead!! Ahhhh! - Sufjan Stevens

2. Sol's Song - Sunset Rubdown

3. Cold Hands! Hot Bodies! - You Say Party! We Say Die!

4. I Was Born (A Unicorn) - The Unicorns

5. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

6. What I'm Trying to Say - Stars

7. Wow - Snow Patrol

8. A Track and a Train - Shout Out Louds

9. Talk Show Host - Radiohead

10. Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

11. Coma White - Marilyn Manson

12. White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane

13. Roland - Interpol

14. You Could Have Had It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand

15. Gimme Some Salt - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, ##NAME##, now that's what I call a blog with a difference. That's what so good about blogging, isn't it? Everyone does them differently. It takes a lot of time and effort to blog regularly. Thanks for the blog. John ##LINK##