Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thunderdome

It's thunderdome again, already. Where does the time go? Les examens are a pain. Has anyone noticed I write as if I'm actually talking to someone (has anyone noticed I just said "has anyone noticed" like anyone is reading this to respond!?!) But Eric reads this, so maybe I'm talking to him (omg shoutout?)

Things I've been thinking about: I want to go snowboarding so bad, salmon is delicious, pretty much all seafood is good, I feel like baking, Gilmore girls is a guilty pleasure, boys are hard to come by, Environmental studies is turning my closet hippy status into a...well..status as a hippy, you can only rant so much about salmon farming on the B.C. coast, I love raisins - they are the snack food of all snack food, rotary is fun, I want to go to Peru, sometimes I miss home, for real.

Music is delicious. If it were edible, I'd eat coldplay and radiohead when I wanted to chill and get work done, and I'd eat Xavier Rudd whenever I wanted to go travelling, and while I WAS travelling, and sometimes I'd snack on some Marilyn Manson while I was walking to class, and everyone would think I was so bad ass. Or something. These are the thoughts I have.

The library (my second home nowadays) is a-closing, so I gotta leave. They flashed the lights. And made an announcement. I love the library, it is sometimes a haven. Time go to home and catch up on TV.

1 comment:

Eric said...

hooray, some one remembers me!