Saturday, April 21, 2007

I want to get a tattoo. I've wanted a tattoo for a long time, almost since I became an independent person with thoughts of her own.

So, around grade 10 or 11.

[rant begins...]
I mean, I had thoughts before that, but I don't think I was much of a unique individual. Not that I think I'm so different from everyone else. I hate people who think they're so different and alternative, because they're not. They're just like everyone else who thinks they're "different" which makes them all the same. I hate people who think they're oh so rebellious because of the music they listen to or the way they dress. Most of the time they just look like idiots, and they're just acting like everyone else anyways. A different "everyone else" than the people that were "everyone else" before, but it's all the same. I simply believe that I can think for myself now, and am intelligent enough to form my own opinions and thoughts about the world, etc, etc.
[....rant over]

No comments: