Sunday, April 15, 2007

unwritten goals: write something on here at least once a day, keep self sane, listen to more music from the nineties. awesome.

"baby when you're gone, I realize I'm in love. Days go on and on, and the nights just seem so long. Even food don't taste that good, drinking doing what it should. Things just feel so wrong, baby when you're gone"

listen to Bryan Adams again, CHECK

Attempting to write a research report. Not doing so good. Went to starbucks instead. Chai frappes are delicious, but I have quite possibly reached chai overload. Maybe a venti is too much frappe. The human body just cannot handle that much frappe.

My playlist is set to AWESOME right now, but actually shuffle, but it keeps coming up GOLD!

When I go to South America, this is going to become my travel diary.

I need to buy a digital camera. That is what I'm going to spend my first paycheck on when I get home and get a job.

No comments: